Love in the air!


 

Silence
Speaks sweetly
When you're,
Near to me
And though
You speak no words,
Your heart beats
Fast
Every time I
Tell you,
That you are
The best thing
That ever happened
To me.

You
Blush and
Then,
You come closer
As
I muster the courage
To look
You
In the eye
And shy
I have never been
But you make
Me lose
All my sane
Thoughts
For there's magic,
In the irises
You carry.

I try
To tell
You
How much I
Love you,
But you turn away
And my heart
Sinks in despair,
Oh!
I wish I could
Then and there
Hold you,
In my arms
And never let go
Of you.

Rose colored glasses,
On my eyes
And the world
Seems
A bit more beautiful
When you're by my side.
So stay still,
And turn around
Don't hide
Love never loses a ground,
We shall
Whisper
All the truths
As we kiss
And seal the love
On our beaks
While the sky screams
Our love
Bold and blue.

Post a Comment

0 Comments