Silently loud love

 



I will

Speak to you

In a language,

Only the

Two of us can 

Understand

The world

Often misinterprets

My words for you

And maybe

It's the lies in the truth

Of my heart

That they have claimed 

To forsee

Which has 

Melted the faith

You had in me.


Last time,

When we talked

I spoke

The language

Of beggars,

Because I thought

That was all

It would take

For love to stay

But I was

Mistaken,

It wasn't about pleas,

It was 

About the intentions

And you had already

Fixated the intent

Behind my words

Therefore failing

To see them

For what they actually were.


This time

I am

Not gonna say

I love you,

Rather

I would keep those words

In my heart

And look

From a distance

As you smile

Often finding more reasons

For you

To look that way,

Without expecting

Anything in return,

Not even your heart.

Post a Comment

0 Comments